Tuesday, January 3, 2017

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #54: SCARECROW (1973)


Running Time: 112 minutes
Directed By: Jerry Schatzberg
Written By: Garry Michael White
Main Cast: Gene Hackman, Al Pacino, Dorothy Tristan, Ann Wedgeworth, Richard Lynch
Click here to view the trailer

NEW PACINO ENTRIES: 2 of 3

Have I mentioned I love Al Pacino? This is the sixth Al Pacino film to be added to my list, with a seventh on the way in the next few days. It's also worth noting that I've considered and declined the following Pacino offerings: The Panic in Needle Park, Glengarry Glen Ross, Insomnia, The Insider, Donnie Brasco and Serpico. Just a fun fact. This one is a hidden gem and it's great. This wasn't the first time I'd seen it.








RATING: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...